In line with its equality duty the Academy has adopted the following Equality Objectives:
- To ensure that ALL students gain the knowledge, skills and experiences that will prepare them well for adult life.
- To help ALL students reach their potential and prevent any young person from falling behind.
- To ensure that no member of the school community feels discriminated against.
The Academy’s full Equality Policy can be accessed here
Our compliance with our equality duty is evidenced by the following Equality Information which is published annually:
- The DfE published Secondary and 16-18 results, which includes destinations data
- The Academy’s summer Examination Results report
- The Academy’s Pupil Premium Statement and SEN(D) Information Report
- An annual report detailing the engagement of vulnerable groups in the extra curricula activities of the year.