We have made the decision to cancel the late buses today (1st March 2018) and tomorrow (2nd March 2018).
Thursday 1st March 2018 @ 10:40AM
Skiing Trip Meeting Update:
We have made the decision to postpone the Skiing trip meeting planned for this evening (Thursday 1st March 2018) until next Thursday (Thursday 8th March 2018) at 6pm in the main theatre. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions beforehand please get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Thursday 1st March 2018 @ 10:20AM
Message from the Principal:
I thank all parents/carers and staff who have worked hard to ensure that significant numbers students have been able to attend the Academy today.
Our premises, cleaning and catering staff have ensured a warm and safe environment in these cold conditions and teaching and support staff will endeavour to continue with our planned programmes of study with classes where possible.
The current weather forecast indicates a few snow flurries continuing this morning, but improving conditions this afternoon, and as such we are aiming to finish the day at the normal time of 2:50pm. The conditions and forecast may change and I will obviously keep matters closely under review.
I will post updates on both today’s arrangements and those for tomorrow as necessary.
Thursday 1st March 2018 @ 09:16AM