Update from the Principal:
Thank you for your support in making today as productive as possible for students. We will be finishing as planned at 2:50pm and have confirmed with the Local Authority transport providers that the school buses will be running as normal. We hope everyone has a safe journey home.
Unfortunately the weather forecast for tomorrow, which has been consistently poor, remains indicating a high probability of heavy snow for most of the day. Given the transport problems for both families and staff that this is likely to cause, I have decided to CLOSE the Academy for tomorrow (Friday 2nd March 2018).
Unless a message is posted to the contrary we are expecting to be open for business as normal on Monday morning.
Once again I thank everyone for their cooperation in these difficult conditions.
Have a safe extended weekend.
Thursday 1st March 2018 @ 2:00PM