- Hairstyles – Extreme styles and colours are not acceptable, including shaved or patterned styles.
- Jewellery – One watch and one pair of small, plain ear studs may be worn. NO other body piercing is permitted.
- False Nails – For health and safety reasons false, gel or acrylic nails are not permitted. Any students wearing nail varnish other then clear nail varnish will be asked to remove it using nail varnish remover.
- Make-Up – False eye-lashes are not permitted and these will need to be removed. Any students wearing make-up that is obvious will have to remove it using face wipes.
- Hair bands/Ribbons – must be plain black or plain white
The Principal reserves the right to decide what constitutes appropriate uniform
Unless there are exceptional extenuating circumstances leading to students not being in correct uniform, students may be sent home to get changed. In such instances, parents will be contacted by the Academy to inform them of this. Where it is not deemed appropriate to send a student home, the student will be taught in isolation. Persistent and defiant non-compliance with the Academy’s uniform code may result in exclusions.
Uniform can be purchased from:
57-59 Clarence Road
Tel: 01375 377253