Our Vision is for our students to ‘Believe and Achieve’
We foster that belief by promoting:
- Aspiration (dreams, goals and ambition),
- Confidence (self-worth, independence and leadership)
- Character (integrity, determination and respect).
We create that achievement by ensuring:
- Enjoyment (passion, creativity and curiosity),
- Participation (engagement, collaboration and purpose)
- Success (advancement, accomplishment and excellence).
It is our Mission to be the Academy of choice for the community.
Our work is guided by a fundamental set of principles that drive us to provide an education that is:
- Designed to meet our students individual needs (Personalisation)
- Aimed at opening our students eyes to the world (Globalism)
- Always at the forefront of developments in learning (Innovation)
- Provided to serve local families (Inclusion)